Sexual wellness is just as important as physical and emotional wellness. So, when you or your partner experiences low libido, it can put a damper on your relationship. Libido can fluctuate throughout life, with a decline when you get older. Causes of low libido include hormone fluctuations, certain medications, vaginal dryness in women, and erectile dysfunction in men.
But with the wake of technology, Smartphone users now have a bunch of applications that can help boost libido and spice up the bedroom. That’s right, Smartphone applications, or apps for short, may be what the intimacy doctor ordered. Here are eight popular sexual wellness apps to improve low libido.
8 Popular Sexual Wellness Apps
- Dipseia – This sexual wellness app features audio erotic stories to turn you on. Their mission believes that feeling turned on is a way to feel your aliveness, become more aware of yourself, increase confidence, and enhance intimacy. With over 300 straight and queer stories, you’re bound to find something to boost your libido. Stories are five to twenty-five minutes long, with new stories being released each week.
- TeaseMe – Along the same vein, TeaseMe produces steamy audio stories that cater to specific sexual fantasies, including taboo scenarios that turn you and your partner on. We’re talking hot for teachers, sex in inappropriate places, you name it. Listen alone or with a partner to get the libido going.
- Lover – The Lover app can evaluate any intimacy issues or questions you may have and recommend customized advice to address the user’s concerns. Developed by clinical psychologist Dr. Britney Blair, Lover acts as an on-demand sex therapist in a confidential and virtual environment. In fact, the content in Lover has been proven to help women with concerns about their sexual health, including low libido and difficulty reaching an orgasm.
- Coral – Sometimes, the cause of low libido can be eradicated through meaningful conversation and thoughtful reflection. Coral uses a science-backed methodology to help partners deepen their connection. It includes guided exercises for solo and partnered connections to reduce bedroom anxiety.
- Lioness – This one is for the ladies. Lioness connects to a rabbit-style vibrator and maps your orgasm to include timing and force of vibrations. By studying your female pleasure, you can determine what lifestyle changes and sexual foreplay you need to enjoy sexual intimacy.
- Lovely – Just like Lioness, the Lovely app connects to a male vibrator, or penis ring, which determines your style of having sex. It analyzes data collected during sexual activity and shares findings with the user. Between Lioness and Lovely, you have your own team of virtual sexperts!
- Emjoy – Sexual wellness is self-care. Emjoy has audio guides that cover pleasure, desire, and even self-esteem. Considered one part storyteller and one part sex therapist, Emjoy can help you map your sexual wellness journey. The app also has talks on menstruation, sex toys, and endometriosis. The simple interface makes it one of the most popular sexual health apps.
- Rosy – Rosy is an app that allows users to connect with sex coaches in a personal or group setting. The app features videos, classes, and short stories to improve sexual intimacy and wellness. After answering a few questions about your libido, the Rosy app will assign a score to your sexual health and recommend in-app services to help you improve that score.
Each app has its own pricing structure, which can include in-app purchases such as subscriptions and memberships. But, you can boost libido naturally by having open conversations about sexual wellness and monitoring through smart technology. We’re already tracking our steps and our schedules through this technology. It makes sense to incorporate our sex life into the mix for maximum beneficial results.
A Step Further
Let’s say you’re female and want to combine one or two of these sexual wellness apps with a non-surgical procedure for low libido female treatment. You may want to consider getting The O-Shot®. The O-Shot® or Orgasm Shot® is a non-surgical treatment designed to increase sexual arousal, resulting in more robust and frequent orgasms, increased natural lubrication, and a more significant response to clitoral stimulation.
Considered a platelet-rich-plasma treatment, The O-Shot® is made up of your own growth factors sourced from your blood. The procedure is non-evasive and a completely natural solution for sexual enhancement. It has been clinically proven for almost ten years, with thousands of patients worldwide experiencing enhanced sexual benefits and elevating their sexual health to new heights. Patients report increased lubrication, increased sexual desire, pain-free sex, and increased arousal as benefits of this treatment.
If vaginal dryness is to blame for your low libido, you can rejuvenate your vagina with the dIVa™. This hybrid fractional laser (HFL) uses two wavelengths to repair and restore vaginal tissue. Considered a non-surgical option, the diVa™ laser is available for women of all ages. Benefits include reduced urinary incontinence, natural vaginal lubrication, and increased sexual desire. Treatment is quick and non-surgical, so you can immediately get back to doing what you love.
Patients typically require a treatment cycle instead of a one-and-done kind of deal. But, by the conclusion of your treatment cycle, you may not need as much commercial lubricant for intimacy. You may feel more aroused and feel more sensation in your vagina during penetration. This occurs 4-6 weeks after treatment.
Determining What is Right for You
Ultimately, the choice is yours. You know exactly how low your libido can go and what steps you can take to combat that. The important thing to remember is that resources like these apps and non-surgical and non-evasive treatment options help you have the best sex life possible. Sometimes it takes a combination of the two methods to get it right.
As we age, so many things seem to decline, our libido being one of those aspects. But it doesn’t have to be. With the right treatment plan and awareness of your needs, you’ll boost your libido no matter your age.
If you want to learn more about The O-Shot®, diVa™ laser therapy, or the P-Shot® (the penis-version of PRP injections), then consider booking a consultation with one of the knowledgeable practitioners at First Impressions Rejuvenation Clinic. Our team values privacy, confidentiality, and psychological safety. No question will go unanswered.
What do you have to lose? Remember, you’re worth it.
Many women just “deal with” sexual dysfunction for months or even years. But you don’t have to be one of them! You can start experiencing a passionate love life and regain sexual intimacy without going under the knife now. Learn more when you download our FREE ebook, Bring It Out of the Bedroom: Give Your Love Life the Boost You Both Deserve with Save, Proven Treatments for Sexual Rejuvenation.