For years, there were minimal options available for breast augmentation and enhancement. Women could invest in expensive push-up bras, undergo the knife for breast augmentation surgery, or simply accept the look and feel of their current breasts as they age.
What if we told you there is another way to achieve a fuller, firmer breast without ever having to go under anesthesia or a knife? No recovery time, no scars, and natural-looking results. Curious?
A non-surgical form of breast transformation with a slightly unnatural name, the Vampire Breast Lift® is a minimally invasive breast rejuvenation treatment that is very natural. This treatment uses the science of platelet-rich plasma (PRP) to improve the look, feel, and fullness of the skin and soft tissue in the cleavage area. The Vampire Breast Lift® can also restore sensation to the nipples and breasts, and therefore also enhance sexual satisfaction.
Why Get the Vampire Breast Lift®?
While this treatment can be completed at any age from young adulthood and beyond, there are some telltale signs of breast skin aging that the Vampire Breast Lift® can remedy. Breast skin, typically the top of the breast not covered by bathing suits, may experience prolonged sun exposure which can lead to sun damage. Skin color may change, or the breast skin’s surface may be rough and have fine lines or wrinkles. As we age, our breasts change shape. The skin loses its elasticity, and the breasts can droop downward. Additionally, breastfeeding, surgery, aging, or even implants can hinder breast and nipple sensation.
If you find yourself wanting a slight breast lift or to enhance your cleavage area, but do not want to undergo surgical procedures and experience a prolonged recovery period, you should consider the Vampire Breast Lift®. You may be a great candidate for the treatment if you are concerned with thinning of the breast skin, breast volume loss, inverted nipples, or just want your breasts to appear plumper and produce more visible cleavage. The treatment also reduces fine lines and wrinkles around the breast and cleavage area, so you can say goodbye to sun-damaged chest skin.
However, if you have a genetic history of breast cancer, are currently breastfeeding, or are currently pregnant, you might not be a good candidate for treatment.
While traditional breast augmentation is typically about decreasing or increasing breast cup size, the Vampire Breast Lift® improves the aesthetic appearance of the breast and cleavage area. Therefore, this treatment is not considered to be a “true” breast augmentation treatment. Granted, your breasts will experience a slight augmentation through lift, increased blood flow, improved elasticity, and more.
What are the Benefits of the Vampire Breast Lift®?
There are many benefits to receiving this treatment. Most notably:
- Minimal side effects. Since the Vampire Breast Lift® uses naturally occurring substances from your own body to produce growth and rejuvenation of your breast tissue, side effects are very minimal. No incisions also mean no scarring or risk of bacteria or infection.
- Correction of irregularities. The treatment is hyper-targeted, meaning if you want to rejuvenate a single breast or a specific area, your practitioner can do so easily. Many women feel self-conscious about their breasts, especially if one breast is noticeably larger or smaller than the other. This treatment can help produce a more even appearance.
- Improved circulation. The incorporation of PRP stimulates the growth of new blood vessels, thus improving circulation around the treatment area. The nipples benefit greatly from this treatment, appearing pinker and rosier due to the improved blood circulation.
- Creates the appearance of fuller, firmer breasts. By promoting the growth of new blood vessels and tissues, this treatment naturally creates the appearance of fuller and firmer breasts. Elastin and collagen production is increased, firming the breast skin without a single surgical intervention.
- Minimizes the appearance of wrinkles, scars, and stretch marks. If you have stretch marks around your breasts, this treatment can help shrink them(thanks to that elastin and collagen). The Vampire Breast Lift® can also reduce the appearance of chest wrinkles that naturally occur as you age and your skin begins to thin. If you have any visible scarring in your cleavage or breast area, this treatment can reduce the appearance of scarring as well.
- Enhances nipple sensation. As the PRP stimulates the growth of new cells around the treatment area, you may experience enhanced nipple sensation, leading to more pleasure during intimacy.
- Improve inverted nipples. With improved blood circulation and increased breast firmness, this treatment may also correct inverted nipples alongside improved nipple sensation.
- No downtime. You’ll be in and out of the office in an hour or less. With no recovery needed, you can resume your daily activities.
- No scarring. Surgical breast enhancement and augmentation procedures typically leave a scar (even just a small one). The Vampire Breast Lift® uses fine needles to administer your PRP, meaning no visible scarring or evidence you had any “work” done. You can feel confident with the natural results.
- Offers a lifting effect similar to a push-up bra. This treatment will offer results similar to what you’d experience with an exceptional push-up bra, except you can see the results without wearing a bra. That is a huge advantage!
- It is temporary but long-lasting. Most treatment results last up to two years, but if you aren’t happy with your results or choose not to undergo treatment when the results wear off, the choice is an easy one to make. Unlike surgical breast augmentation, the Vampire Breast Lift® can be as permanent or temporary as you like without the hassle of a breast reduction procedure.
How It Works
During a consultation with a compassionate and knowledgeable aesthetician, you will discuss your treatment goals and medical history. Be sure to mention the medications you are currently taking, as you may be asked to avoid ibuprofen or aspirin a week prior to your treatment. Your aesthetician may complete a breast exam to determine the localized areas for treatment. Once the consultation is complete and you are deemed an eligible candidate, your treatment will be scheduled.
On the day of your appointment, a topical numbing cream is applied to your breasts to reduce discomfort. It usually takes about 15-20 minutes for the cream to become effective. If you have any concerns about pain at the injection sites, be sure to mention these to your practitioner. There are other pain management options available to make your experience as comfortable as possible.
First, your practitioner will take a sample of your blood and then run the sample through a centrifuge to extract the PRP. The centrifuge spins your blood sample down to its base components. One of those components is growth factors. These components stimulate cellular growth, proliferation, healing, cellular differentiation, and can also improve collagen and elastin production.
The treatment is administered through a series of injections into the target area. PRP is injected to stimulate tissue growth and rejuvenation at the treatment site. The PRP starts working immediately as your skin works to “heal” from the injections. It will boost tissue and red blood cell regeneration and will continue to do so over time.
Most treatments will take about 20 minutes. You may resume work, exercise, and sexual activity right after receiving the Vampire Breast Lift®, but your breasts and cleavage area may be sore for 1-2 days. Minor bruising and swelling around the injection site may also occur but will subside within several days.
The entire procedure is FDA approved and extremely safe and effective. Since you’re using natural components already found in your own body, the risk for an adverse reaction is quite rare.
Vampire Breast Lift® Results
Most patients can see clear and visible results around the treatment area within three months as the red blood cells and tissues within the breast regenerate. Patients also reported increased nipple sensation around the three-month mark as well. While every woman’s body is different, these results can last up to two years. Many patients opt to undergo treatment every two years to maintain their new look and feel of their rejuvenated breasts.
It is also important to note that the Vampire Breast Lift® will not add a cup size, create an entirely new breast shape (though marked firmness and fullness will be noticeable), or completely elevate the breasts in the same manner as a surgical breast lift procedure.
Give Your Breasts a Lift the Natural Way
Are you ready to feel more confident in the skin you are in? Do you want fuller, firmer breasts? Do you want to erase sun damage around your cleavage area? If so, book a consultation with the expert staff at First Impressions Rejuvenation Clinic today. Our nurse practitioner has been trained by C.M.A and is a certified provider by Dr. Charles Runnels, the creator of Vampire Services.
This safe, effective, and proven treatment is a natural non-invasive way to give your breasts the boost they deserve. You will feel radiant after you see (and feel) your results. Remember, you are worth it!
Need help eliminating stubborn fat that’s difficult to shed, even with diet and exercise? If you’re seeking a non-invasive remedy to fat loss, then a Coolsculpting® treatment may just be the right fit for you. Learn more when you download our FREE ebook, The #1 Secret about Fat Cells.